Outfit Post #1

08:29 Unknown 0 Comments


So, I've finally got round to writing my first blog post, in-between assignments and reports for uni. It's a short one, because let's be honest - deadlines.

Nicking my boyfriend's good camera is definitely going to happen more often...




The weather in England at the moment is pretty up and down, and when it's not grey and raining, it may be sunny but it's still freezing.
This rust coloured jumper (get it here) is the perfect in-between for the winter-spring transition, and is a soft, thin, ribbed material. The high neck is perfect for keeping you warm without too much bulkiness.
This is definitely my go to jumper at the moment, and the best thing about it?
Its.so.cheap.

It's £7.99 from H&M, and comes in five different colours (some of which aren't on the website).




The rest of the outfit consists of my everyday items, my trusty (and clearly battered) chelsea boots (similar here), Topshop jeans that everyone and their dog seems to have (these), and a camel coat.




My necklace is my absolute favourite from Swarovski.


This amazing rose gold and peach watch from was a birthday present from my boyfriend, and is from The Fifth Watches. The Fifth is a unique brand that only releases watches for purchase on the 5th of every month, but more on them another time...


Thanks for stopping by,


Holly x

You Might Also Like

0 comments: